Monday, July 14, 2014

Week #1 (Nerymar Ortiz Otero): Waiting for the Brain Guy!

          During the summer immersion, my advisor is the Dr. Schwartz, a great neurosurgeon. On this week, I could get my ID card to can get in to the hospital and walk around of this. With this card you can go to anywhere inside of Cornell Weill Medical College. Before to came here, I contacted my advisor to can meet with him on my first week. However, he is out of the New York City during this week. In other word, I could not start to work with him in my first week of the summer program. Therefore, I tried to use my time reading articles related with the Dr. Schwartz’s work to know more about it. Also, I tried to know about the research projects of his lab. Hopefully, to the next week I will start to work with him and get exciting experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment