Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 7- Aniqua Rahman
Unfortunately, I had to leave for Ithaca on Sunday of this week to get some urgent work done there. But I was back on Wednesday to attend the weekly meeting. Overall, I would say that I really enjoyed my time at Weill Cornell Medial College. I know, some of you have some mixed feelings about immersion. But I think we all somewhat agree that it was quite a unique experience. At least for me, it was a good learning experience becasue I didn’t have much exposure to the medical environment in the United States. I really appreciate Dr. Wang and Dr. Frayer’s effort to make this immersion program a great opportunity for us to establish networking and connection to the medical world, which will definitely be beneficial for our future career. And I also feel that this opportunity should be given to future BME PhD students.

No comments:

Post a Comment